YBC Academy : Accounts and Your Limited Company
Do you need a New Accountant?
Congratulations on setting up a Limited Company! What’s next?
- Do you know the most tax efficient way to take money out of your company?
- You do not pay tax on any dividend income that falls within your Personal Allowance
- You also get a Dividend Allowance each year
- Have you filed your Annual Accounts on time?
- Late filing penalties fees apply from the date the accounts are due, ranging from £150 to £1,500, if more than six months late