Adding & Changing Your Profile Picture
So everyone can see you are (a great reminder for when people meet you at networking events), we recommend you upload an image to your profile. You can use your own image (ideal) or a business logo – it’s your choice.
Please make sure that image you want to use is:
- Your image file must be of gif, png, jpg, jpeg
- maximum 500px wide
- maximum 500px high
- maximum size 3mb
If the image is not square, it will be cropped to fit these dimensions.
If the image is larger than 3mb you will get an error.
- Log in to the site
- On the left column, under Member Menu, click ‘Edit My Profile‘
- Under ‘Edit Your Details‘, click the right hand option – ‘My Profile Picture‘
- From the drop down box, underneath the silouhette, choose ‘Upload New Image‘
- Click the ‘Browse‘ button, choose the image from your computer
- Click ‘Update‘
To change the image, follow the above steps, but at 4, select ‘Upload New Image’ or ‘Select New Image From Gallery‘