The event started -879 days ago
China is now the world’s second largest economy and one of the fastest growing consumer markets. Increased domestic consumption, rapid urbanisation and a growing tide of Chinese tourism and investment overseas are all creating huge opportunities for UK companies of all sizes from a wide range of business sectors.
Hosted at City Business Library, in association with the Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC), this event will provide an introduction to the opportunities for UK companies in Hong Kong and China. There will be presentations by HKTDC, China-Britain Business Council (CBBC) and HSBC, where the main considerations, opportunities and challenges will be discussed. After the presentations there will be time for Q&A, followed by networking opportunities.
- 17:30 – 18:00 Refreshments/networking
- 18:00 – 18:05 Welcome by City Business Library
- 18:05 – 18:15 David Marsden, Hong Kong Trade Development Council
- 18:15 – 18:30 Mark Hedley, China Britain Business Council
- 18:30 – 18:45 Andy McCaughren, HSBC
- 18:45 – 19:00 Q&A
- 19:00 – 19:30 Networking
To book this event, please visit here.