Enterprise In The City Fund Launched
Delivered by Westminster Kingsway College, this programme is aimed at entrepreneurs aged 18-30 and provides access to knowledge, advice and expert consultancy to help them sustain, strengthen and grow their business.
Who is the project for?
- Entrepreneurs aged 18-30 with a business that is trading in London
- Businesses with either a company registration number or a unique tax reference number (UTR)
- Sole traders, self-employed, social enterprises or limited companies
What support will be offered?
Eligible entrepreneurs will be given a minimum of 12 hours of support which will include:
- 1-1 support from experienced business mentors
- Opportunitiesfor networking with other businesses
- Seminars, master classes, one-day surgeries and business support courses
What impact will the project have on the businesses supported?
- Increased business confidence
- Improved knowledge of resources available for sustaining and growing a business and how to access these
- Improved entrepreneurship and levels of business acumen
- Increased product and brand awareness within the business community
What are the benefits of joining the project?
- A network that will serve as an ongoing resource for the sharing of expertise and best practice
- Use of the Soho business hub facilities including hot desks and meeting space
- A business model that will lead to sustainable growth
- Access to events and workshops to identify and maximise business opportunities
For further information about this project please contact: Nina Jassal, Project Manager, Tel: 020 7391 6402 firstname.lastname@example.org