Exclusive free ‘business essentials’ event
As a respected business leader, nobody knows your industry better than you – but a little advice and support on other essential business matters can only make your organisation stronger…
Here at Cervello Financial Planning, we’re delighted to invite you to an exclusive, free event in partnership with the UK’s foremost Health & Safety and Employment Law experts, Peninsula.
What’s in it for you?
David Passfield and Mit Parmar, Peninsula consultants will guide you through recent legal changes and offer up some practical advice to ensure:
• You’re getting the best from your staff through performance management.
• You’re aware of and meeting all relevant Employment and Health & Safety laws.
• You’re fully protected against upcoming legislative changes affecting your industry.
• Your employee documentation is accurate and effectively mitigating potential risks to your business.
Chris Daems, Director of Cervello Financial Planning will explore why employers need to comply with automatic enrolment, how to avoid financial penalties and what practical steps an employer needs to take in order to make the process of complying with automatic enrolment a successful one.
Chris will also explain:
• Why you shouldn’t ignore automatic enrolment and how you can comply successfully.
• How you can avoid fines, provide your employees with the right information at the times and make sure the time you spend on automatic enrolment is reduced.
• How to successfully manage your automatic enrolment obligations within it’s ‘three circles’ – payroll, pension and regulation.
In addition to invaluable expert advice, you’ll also receive a warm welcome, refreshments and the chance to network with other local business owners.