Michael Newman – NewmanHR
Newman HR is a personalised employment law and human resources consultancy providing a bespoke service designed for small and medium sized businesses.
Our ethos is to minimise potential human resource risk for our clients, everything we do is focused around advising our clients on how to operate safely within the complicated and potentially hazardous area of employment law.
Newman HR is set-up to handle all aspects of HR and employment law, and possesses particular expertise around contract drafting and handbook preparation.
We are business people at heart, not lawyers; we have and continue to run successfully our own businesses, so we fully understand the conflicting pressures facing small and medium size enterprises, and their owners. This ensures our service is designed to provide HR solutions that make a real difference to the smooth and successful running of your business.
Our service spans the full range of HR applications including:
• Business re-structuring including changes to employee employment terms
• Determination of employee status
• Controlled restructuring programmes
• Preparation of employment contracts
• Preparation of settlement agreements
• The development of employee handbooks including social media policies
• Management of disciplinary, absence, capability, discrimination and conduct issues, and the application of the
Equality act and compliance with GDPR
• Transfer of employee contracts, TUPE
We have effectively carried out restructuring exercises for our clients. We have implemented for them and their people changes to terms and conditions and where needed, controlled redundancy programmes. We have helped our clients to go through this difficult process and by following our advice they have avoided expensive, time consuming employment tribunal proceedings.Category: HR & Staff