Friday Networking for Expert Entrepreneurs
The road as an Expert Entrepreneur is never easy and often we appear as the ‘odd one out’ amongst our family and friends. It can often be hard for us to find the support we need, especially when the general marketing principles do not apply.
Our networking event is designed to give you the support and momentum you need to explore and build your business. We meet virtually, via Zoom, for 90-minute on a Friday lunchtime once a fortnight.
We’ve chosen Friday lunchtime because if you were working with a team, you’d probably be celebrating the end of your week by going out for lunch – and that’s the feeling we want to create. This is your chance to reflect on the week, share your progress with others who understand how momentous your accomplishments are, and glean new learning you can take with you into the weekend to start your Monday fresh and bright.
What you can expect
- 90-mins virtual meeting via Zoom
- Guaranteed 30-mins for networking
- Content designed especially for Expert-led businesses
- Variety of insightful content segments to mix things up and maximise value
- Group discussions, guest speakers, and your chance to present
- Ask questions, share insights, have fun and create lasting friendships
Free to attend. Friday Lunchtime. Every Fortnight. 12:30pm – 2pm
Our values: Be Real. Create Space. Come in Service.
For our upcoming agenda and to book, visit www.TheExpertEconomy.co.uk/FridayNetworking