Get Your Business In The News
Effective PR & Exposure At Your Fingertips
Public Relations (PR) is one of the most cost-effective methods for small businesses to raise awareness of their products and services in the eyes of both their target audience (public, other businesses etc) and the press. When planning and growing a business, many owners/directors list the like of traditional advertising, emails and social media as their main platforms for marketing and totally miss this under utilised (by SMEs), relatively low cost, powerful opportunity.
However, knowing who and how to send releases, how to access journalists and when media opportunities become available is something that many do not know or understand. Now, YBC has now teamed up with Journolink to bring the power of PR to all start-ups, self employed and SMEs within easy reach, offering fantastic value to Premium Members.
Affordably linking small businesses with journalists and the media, Journolink is a fantastic tool to have in your marketing armoury.
Don't just take our word for it:
Once registered you will:
- Be listed on the 'go-to' data base for journalists on a premium profile
- Distribute unlimited press releases
- Have access to view the Small Business PR forum
- Be able to access tutorials and webinars
- Receive a weekly email providing key industry dates, awards, big issues facing small businesses, webinars that are coming up etc
- Statistics showing which journalists have viewed you
- Access to the PR tool kit
- Media link
- Have a professionally written press release created for £50.00
Your Premium Profile consists of:
- Company name
- Business logo
- Company description
- Unlimited press contacts
- Higher listing position
YBC Premium Members receive
1 month free trial
25% off annual subscription, saving £50
For more information on how to access this great benefit, please login, here.