The UK small business values are dropping – the average worth of a small business has fallen from £94,000 in 2016 to £90,000 in 2017.
The average UK small business is worth £90,000 in 2017 – down £4,000 on 2016 – according to research by online business transfer agent Bizdaq.
- UK small business values dropping – the average value of a small business has fallen from £94,000 in 2016 to £90,000 in 2017
- South outperforms North – small businesses in the South are worth £2,000 more than those in the North
- London small business prices plummet – average prices in the capital have fallen £20,000 in a year
- Café owners suffering – the value of a café has dropped 15% in a year, from £53,000 in 2016 to £45,000 in 2017
- Manufacturing businesses experience increase – manufacturing business owners have cause to celebrate, with the average value increasing by £93,500 in a year
- Using data from nearly 7,500 small business valuations performed over the last three years, Bizdaq charted the average value of small businesses across the UK to find out how much return owners could expect on their investment if they sold their business.