Looking to Blog More? Here’s How to Find blog topics for the next three months in 60 minutes or less.
Here are some tips to get you started:
- Brainstorm and come up with some topic ideas.
- Ask yourself what your readers would benefit from?
- Use a site like BuzzSumo.com to see how other people cover your topics.
- Tweak topic to match your writing style and business goals.
- You can use Hubspot blog ideas generator to get ideas for your topic.
- Once you have your topic, align them with relevant keywords people search for in Google.
- Use a tool like Grammarly to help with Grammar.
- Aim for about one post a week so you will need 12 for three months
- Record your topics in a word document or spreadsheet.
Write away! Remember don’t over think it. When you write, post on your blog first and then on other platforms like Linkedin etc.