Marriage Is About To Become More Attractive !

So in now the time to say “I do” if you have not already done so ?

HMRC are introducing some new rules which will allow you to transfer some of your personal allowance to your partner. You personal allowance is the amount of income you may receive each year before you are obliged to pay tax.

You may be able to reduce your husband, wife or civil partner’s tax by up to £212.

You will need to register your interest with HMRC and doing so could not be simpler. Follow the link below and register your interest. HMRC will then email you once you are able to apply.

Support will be available if needed.